"Our staff consists of skilled and compassionate professionals, dedicated to you and ensuring the best possible plastic surgery experience. Meet our family of front and back office staff here to walk with your throughout the continuum of your care."
We offer a monthly support group focused on emotional support and education for women considering breast reconstruction surgery. Our meetings take place in an atmosphere of sensitivity and privacy and are co-facilitated by a plastic surgery nurse and an oncology social worker. Women will have the opportunity to talk with other women who have completed surgery and will be able to see their surgical results.
Meetings provide an opportunity to discuss:
- Surgical options for reconstruction
- Questions to ask plastic surgeons
- Tips on preparing for surgery
- Insight on what to expect following surgery
- The emotional impact of a cancer diagnosis and feelings that arise while considering reconstructive surgery
- Meetings are held from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. on the 3rd Tuesday of each month.
- Due to the Novel Coronavirus pandemic and the need for physical distancing, we will be holding our monthly meetings via Zoom.
- Attendees do not have to be Polyclinic patients and need not register to attend.
- If you are interested in receiving an invitation to attend, please contact Susan Galloway, RN at (206) 860-4680.
- You will receive an invitation with the link to the meeting.